technical difficulty. Next time place a old fashioned contingency plan - display
it on the white board.

Feel free to view the opening ceremony and my team 4514 pictures and my Team
#4514 in action.

http://picasaweb.google.com/haridasd/FLL2010Nov13#5539459378814936738

Desh Deshmukh
Team 4514 - BGiRo Neurons

________________________________
From: Victor Aldana <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sun, November 14, 2010 9:29:08 PM
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Syringe question

Jeff,
The syringe rolls back to base on its own after pushing down the lever. That was
one of the two missions my rookie team excelled :)  and it always worked at
practice and official round tables at yesterday tournament (Chantilly HS).

Verify the construction of the syringe, in particular, that the rims of the
wheels are in the right direction, that is, the rim pattern showing to the
outside. I noticed that if they put them the other way, the syringe rolls much
slower and sometimes it does not reach base.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Victor