Subject: [VADCFLL-L] 1. How many FLL Teams in VA this year? (3)
From: Randy Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, November 26, 2010 9:00 pm
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Not sure about how that compares with previous years.
It seemed to me that there were a lot less teams and fewer locations than
last year.

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:55:23 -0500
From: Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: How many FLL Teams in VA this year?

--001485f6d5aeb57b180495d1de12

I remember seeing that there were 360 teams that registered for
tournaments. I believe there were more teams registered as FLL teams.

--001485f6d5aeb57b180495d1de12--