Just thought a wider distribution might help:-). Please see Nick's email below.

Cheers,
Nagesh

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Swayne, Dominic - swaynedd <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 12:50 AM
Subject: [VADCFLL-CHAMPIONSHIP-L] team information and student activities
To: [log in to unmask]

I got a bunch of rejected e-mails when trying to send notes to the students who registered for activities.  Here’s at least a partial list.  If you recognize these e-mail addresses – please notify the individuals that I tried to send them their confirmation but could not.  They will get their information in their registration packet.

[log in to unmask] ([log in to unmask])

[log in to unmask] ([log in to unmask])

[log in to unmask] ([log in to unmask])

I guessed at these two – so same thing.  If you didn’t get the notification e-mail, the labels will be in your team packet.

rogueleader.verizon.net

c.dunn1978@yahoo

Remember – these are the e-mail addresses you entered.

It is nearly 1:00 am and this is fairly frustrating.

Nagesh Chintada
Phone: 703-829-0284