Hello FLL Friends,

Since many of you are involved in Jr.FLL as well as FLL, I wanted to let you know about an upcoming Jr.FLL event:

Jr.FLL Expo
Saturday, April 30th, 2011
Science Museum of Virginia
Richmond, Virginia
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
In addition to the Jr.FLL Expo, there will be FLL, FTC, and FRC teams there to talk about those programs and demo their robots.

Registration will open on March 15th on the vadcfll.org website.? Cost is $25.00 to register a team.? The event is free and open to the public.?

Please let me know if you have any questions and please pass this information on to any Jr.FLL teams that you may know.
If you are a FLL team interested in coming to showcase FLL, let me know.

Many thanks,
Sally Sylvester
Senior Mentor Virginia