Hi Eric,
Our library has a lot of good books with team building exercises. Check out things like scouts, team building, etc.  I also just googled for some books that I thought looked good and requested that the library purchase them and they did.  Here's a good link with some exercises also:
http://wilderdom.com/games/InitiativeGames.html

Our team also did a few Lego robotics challenges just yesterday.  Scroll down to the robotics exercises at the bottom of this page:
http://www.education.rec.ri.cmu.edu/roboticscurriculum/curriculum/advanceprogramming.htm

I got to that link from something on the main Team Resources page on the FLL website where there are just a ton of links that you could spend hours and hours doing robotics activities with your team:
http://www.firstlegoleague.org/challenge/teamresources

Best,
Sonya Shaver