I've also seen some lightweight tables that don't use plywood as the base, but they can be more delicate.

Steve Scherr
VA/DC FLL Referee Advisor

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 3:07 PM, Angela Roth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Jennifer that is a great question... I have the same issue. Our school is
under construction and I have been told...storage space is little to none.
My principal asked me if they made... folding tables that would take less
room? Any thoughts on that one?

Angela

-----Original Message-----
From: First Lego League in Virginia and DC
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jennifer
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 3:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VADCFLL-L] Practice Table

We weighing the options of building a practice table.  Do you leave your
table
up all the time even when you aren't meeting?  If we meet at a library
meeting
room, we will have to transport it every time.  Any suggestions?

-- To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit
https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html and select "Join or leave
the list".

-- VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via
VADCFLL-ANNOUNCEMENTS-L. Visit
https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-ANNOUNCEMENTS-l.html to subscribe.