Hi Everyone,
I am the coach of 2010  VADC FLL Division 1 Champions X-BOTS.

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be conducting a 2.5 hour workshop for new coaches this Saturday at the Herndon Public Library from 2:30pm until 5. This is not promoted or sponsored by anyone at FLL, and I am doing this just to share my knowledge and help new teams.

The capacity is limited, so here is the form to register.

I will be covering the Robot Game, a brief intro to NXT Programming, planning for the FLL season etc.

You can also post the questions you want answered here.
We will use this page as a reference for everyone to post updates through the year.

Thank you,
Nagesh