This is always a sad moment when this happens.  No, there's no way to go backwards with the download.  The best you can do is run the program and get the kids to retrace its movement in the hopes of duplicating the programing.  BUT it is a great lesson in saving often!
       My team always sends me, the coach, all the finished programs in an email.  That way, if there's an issue with a computer before the tournament, we haven't lost any programming. It's our backup system. ( Flashdrives work too :)
Regards,
Brandy