Arielle,

There was a partnership between FIRST and Girl Scouts announced in 2008 or 2009.  Two years ago, they offered the patch shown in the link below.  Girls could earn it by participating in a qualifying event ( for us, the regional tournaments).  I ordered the patch for my daughter, I think from the national GS website.

It does not seem to be available in the GS shop anymore, so I don't know the status of the partnership.

http://usfirst.org/aboutus/nlsep08-alliances-corner

I think that FIRST would be open to GS tables.  I would start with contacting the individual tournament organizers.

Donna Cornwell