Did your team go to Legoland?  How was that experience?

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 12:24 PM, Nagesh Chintada <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Last year our team won Division 1 VA/DC  Championship and we were invited to the  FLL Open / North American championship event at Legoland California. Again there were  out 75 spots and there is no fixed spot for va/dc as Far as I know.

Nagesh  Chintada
Coach, team X-bots