Dear Mr. Vanderlyn,

Team 4777 and their coaches and parents would like to take this opportunity to thank you personally and all the tournament organizers, the Eagle Ridge Middle School and all volunteers involved in making yesterday's Ashburn regional tournament a wonderful experience for us.

We particularly enjoyed and appreciated the fact that our  team was schedueld for all their game  runs in the same table, thus minimizing the robot's  unpredictability that comes with moving from table to table for each run.  While we don't know whether this was accidental or intentionally planned this way and while it may have been possible and easy to implement due to the relatively small number of teams in the regional tournament, it seems to us to be such a great idea and that it could go a long way if possible in any and all tournaments.

Thank you again
Enit