To all the organizers of the Virginia-DC FLL Championship Tournament,
including the coordinators, the judges who were judging for the entire
weekend, and all the awesome volunteers behind the scenes of this amazing
2011-2012 Championship Tournament:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for volunteering your time to help make this FLL season a
great success for ALL the Virginia teams!  Thanks for taking the time out
of your busy schedules for an event that is growing and becoming popular by
the year!  It must take a lot of time and effort to coordinate an event
such as this, and we appreciate that a lot. FLL presents a unique
opportunity for all lovers of science, engineering, technology and
teamwork, and without you all the opportunity would never have presented
itself.

We would also like to thank our amazing coaches- Dr. Aditi Vij, Mrs. Jane
Jiang, our mentor- Mr. Gottwald, and all the team parents for their
constant support and encouragement throughout the season.

This was our final year of participating in First Lego League and we
learned a lot.  Being recognised as the "VA-DC FLL State Champions" was a
dream come true for us!

We wish all the FLL teams the very best for future FLL seasons.  Cheers!!!

--
Sincerely,
*The Brainy Bunch*