Mary

We usually meet in January to discuss the season and what the kids through they did the best. We focus on the individuals and how they contributed. Then we usually do a laser tag session or some other team building session. Post season has always been very positive.

Because my teams have been multi-grade unaffiliated teams we don't start working on the next season immediately. Each year the make up of the team changes and decided in the May time frame.

This past year, The Rainbow Cows started meeting in May and working on team building / core values activities. We do a lot of fun thing and then start to introduce engineering concepts and programming.  this year we also started researching food factor items and the team organized a training class at the U of Richmond cullinary center for 6 total teams in food safety / serve - safe concepts.

I think each team is diferent and if you already know who is on the team then you can work as soon as you want to continue the robot solutions for food factor for practice.

Eric