I wanted to thank everyone for another phenomenally successful year for VA-DC FLL.

In an effort to keep in contact throughout the year, I would appreciate it if we could continue our discussions and questions on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/vadcfll<http://www.facebook.com/vadcfll>) and save the e-mailing to the list for really essential messages.  If we do that, many folks will be able to remain on the lists and available to be contacted for upcoming special events, spring tournaments, and other outreach opportunities during our off season.

We often flood people's e-mail and they "unplug" from the list - so please help by contributing to the Facebook presence and cut back on listserv traffic jams.

Look forward to seeing you throughout the year and certainly next December in Harrisonburg.

Thanks,

Nick Swayne