From: Kevin Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2011 8:36 AM
Subject: [VADCFLL-L] "A required file is broken"

Okay, what a morning.  I wrote a test program to try out a new design, and
uploaded it to the nxt with out issue.  Made tweaks and reuploaded several
times.  After a while one of my kids was updating a different program and got
this attached error code.  After he got that error on his program.  All the
other programs now get that error.  Including the test program I had just
wrote.

We can no longer access any of our programs.