Subject: [VADCFLL-L] Championship Question
From: Eric Herod <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, December 01, 2011 9:24 am
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Hi there everybody,

My team is headed for the state tournament this weekend for the first time.  My question is what happens during the student activities from a coach's standpoint?  Am I suppose to hang around, attend one of the activities, disappear?  I'm debating on bringing the family along with me, and didn't know if I was going to be needed during that time.  Thanks.

Eric Herod
Gifted Resource Teacher
Post Oak Middle School