Volunteer as an exhibitor for the 2012 Washington DC FIRST Regional Tournament.  We are looking for a few more FLL teams to share their Food Factor research project and FLL experience at this FIRST event.

EVENT DATES:
Friday, March 30, 2012
7:30 am – 10:30 am (VIP Breakfast)
11:00 am – 2:00 pm (VIP Lunch)

Saturday, March 31, 2012
9 am – 12 pm
12 pm – until Closing Ceremonies

We have FLL teams for the afternoon shifts.  We to recruit 2 more FLL teams to volunteer for the morning shifts. One FLL table and the Food Factor mission set will be provided for FLL teams to use.  FIRST will reimburse transportation cost (parking, Metro).  Teams will enjoy lunch in the Volunteer Suite on the day that they exhibit.

Please reply to this email if your FLL team would like to participate as an exhibitor for this FRC Regional Tournament.

Thank you for supporting FIRST.

Angie Fontanilla
VA/DC FLL Communications Chair

For information about this event, go to: http://www.dc-first.org/dc-regional