FLL

April 2012 – Food Factor® World Festival

May 7, 2012 – Registration Opens for SENIOR SOLUTIONSSM season

                      Team registration, FLL Robot Sets, and Optional NXT parts begin to ship

Early August 2012 – FLL Field Setup Kits begin to Ship

August 28, 2012 – SENIOR SOLUTIONS Challenge Release

September 2012 – Registration closes (when all available team slots are taken)

April 25-27, 2013 – SENIOR SOLUTIONS World Festival

Jr.FLL

April 27, 2012 – Snack Attack World Festival Expo – St. Louis

April 17, 2012 – Snack Attack registration closes

August 1, 2012 – SUPER SENIORSSM Registration Opens

September 2012 – Online Expo launch

April 15, 2013 – SUPER SENIORS Registration closes

April 26, 2013 – SUPER SENIORS World Festival Expo – St. Louis

Thanks everyone!

Kacey Neckowitz
Project Manager, VA/DC FIRST® LEGO® League
The College of Education at James Madison University
540-568-2216