Are there any teams in the Fairfax area with room for 6th graders? Our team is full...

Leah Stone

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 17, 2012, at 11:00 AM, Juliann Eberheim <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Coaches!

If you have a child that has aged out of FLL and is looking for a great FTC team the 3 Dudes With Attitude are looking for new members!

We are located in Mechanicsville VA and we are looking to expand our team.  If you know a child who would love to continue with robotics in the Richmond area and does not have access to a high school team please let them know that we would love to interview her or him for our team.

Please have interested children or their parents email me at [log in to unmask] and tell them to mention they would like to interview for a spot on our FTC team.  Have them send a short biography of their robotic experience as well as contact information and we will be sure to get in touch!

Thanks so much for your help - being a non-school based team, finding new members is difficult as the FTC level does not have a wonderful listserv such as this to pass information through!

A short bio on our team:

This is our 4th year.  We have been to States all 3 years and won the Inspire award our second year which gave us an automatic berth to the World Championships in St. Louis!  We had 3 boys (the dudes) and 1 girl (the attitude) with one boy who cannot return this year.  We would like to expand beyond just 3 dudes and 1 attitude and welcome boys and girls to apply.  We need all types of expertise from electrical, mechanical, programming, etc.  We work hard, dream big and require laughter!

Coach Julie

3 Dudes With Attitude