We just got an e- mail that our shipment was sent on August 3.

John Sammons
Greenbrier Intermediate School

----- Reply message -----
From: "Jennifer Armstrong" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [VADCFLL-L] Field Set Up kit
Date: Sat, Aug 4, 2012 3:55 pm

I am chomping at the bit to get the mission models.  Last year I thought
they started shipping in July.  We bought ours at the end of August last
year after the initial teams had started receiving theirs.  Do they send out
a statement when it ships so you can track it?  Anyone else ready to get going?!

A little bit obsessing,

Jenn
Staunton
Brick Busters '11
Brick Busters '12

******** Confidentiality Statement: This electronic message and attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or privileged information. Receipt of this transmission by any person other than the intended recipient does not constitute permission to examine, copy, or distribute the accompanying material. If you received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender of the message. ********