VA-DC FLL,

I started having troubles with NXT-G v2.0 this summer – during a workshop of course.  The program just kept crashing – and generating crash reports.  I installed Mountain Lion a couple of weeks ago – same problem.

I order a site license for v2.1 and just got the package today – I know have v2.1 installed it on my Mac.  I experienced the same "broken file error" that's been described on the listserv over the past couple of weeks.

LEGO Tech support folks were very helpful.  All I needed to do was put the install disk back in, find the "Parts" folder, and reinstall the "legodriver.pkg".

NXT-G works perfectly now.

Hope this helps if you have a similar problem.  BTW, the BIG benefit to v2.1 is that the tutorials now work on the Mac.

Good luck this season!

Nick