Purnima,

This is always a problem as the tournament is the same time that fall sports are ending and having tournaments.  I usually would email the dates to the parents and ask everyone to rank their preferences and let me know any dates that they would NOT be able to make it.  Then I would choose the dates when I would have the most team members there.  ( You might also let the kids and parents know how you are making the choice -- so that they understand that there might not be a date that works for everyone.)

Good luck,
Donna Cornwell