From: First Lego League in Virginia and DC [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bdh612-ess
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 12:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VADCFLL-L] Breaking bowling pins

Rule 25 says that mission models broken in the process of being moved into scoring position are scoreless. This seems obvious, but the bowling pins have me concerned - they're long, spindly, easily separated, and they're having a ball launched at them. I've had to put them back together so many times, I can't count.

Does this mean the robot has to throw/launch/project/whatever the ball at the pins gently?

Brian