VA/DC FLL Teams,
This is a reminder that the Virginia/DC FLL Regional Tournament Registration system will close on Monday, October 15, at 4 pm. Please ensure that any changes to your registration (including team names, changes of team members, etc) are complete before this deadline because you will not be able to make any changes after that point.  The information in the system is used to assign team divisions and will be used to determine what awards need to be ordered for each tournament so it is important that the all team members be included and correct.  The registration system can be accessed through http://vafll.cisat.jmu.edu/registration.html.

If you are planning on competing and have not paid the VA/DC FLL Regional fee (more information can be found on the website, www.vadcfll.org), please note that it must also be received by JMU by October 15 at 4:00 pm.

Special note to teams in Southeast Virginia - We have moved the location of the Norfolk tournament from Norview HS to Lake Taylor MS.  This is only a couple of miles away from the original location and it will be on the same day so it should not cause any issues but I wanted you to be aware just in case.

Thanks,
Karen