Good afternoon,

I have a bit of a quandary and I'm hoping that someone will be able to provide me with an answer. Our is composed of eight children and have been meeting since the end of July and we just had a parent that has asked if their child can join the team. How should I answer this question? Is it too late in the game? Have the other children done most of the work (and they have), is there a rule as to when we should cutoff membership, should I put it up for a vote with the team? I do not want to take this opportunity away from this child by telling him no, he can't join as I feel that would discourage him from joining next year but I also want to be fair to the rest of the team. Please provide me with the wisdom that comes from being a veteran as I am rookie coach.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Ivan Gil
Tel: 804-334-8074

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.  If you have received this email in error, please delete it and inform the sender immediately via email.

Contact Me LinkedIn Facebook Twitter
Chat Skype teck0101 MSN teck0101
Get a signature like this. CLICK HERE.