Don't sweat the small stuff and get the team all worry.  We always give the
benefit of the doubt to the kids and not penalize them for these little
things -- unless they start drawing rabbit ears or something.

Just focus on the FLL Core Values -- We have FUN!

Cheers!

T. (Curt) Tran

Judges Advisor, GMU Regional '11, '12

Judges Advisor, TJHSST Regional '09