Thank you!

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 18, 2012, at 8:33 AM, Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Laura,

The Jameson Inn on Evelyn Byrd is right across the street from the Texas Roadhouse and just up the hill from the shopping center with Barnes and Noble and Wal-Mart.  A little further up the street from there is the Sleep Inn, and then the Hampton Inn is close to there too, kind of behind the K-Mart on University Blvd.  I hope that's helpful!

best,
Sonya in Harrisonburg