The Mat and Lego obstacles can be very useful to stay together for the off season.  Addition tournaments, off season practice, and summer workshops are very helpful for getting a team ready to compete.  I would recommend keeping it as a set.  You could donate it to your school/ organization, sell it to another start-up team, or keep it for your own future teams, but keep it together.

Patty