I will repeat Coach Victor's statement, of the Bricksters, because it is so worth repeating.

To the Haymarket tournaments' Director, MCs, volunteers, judges, referees, Drama group, dancers and everyone involved,  a big THANK YOU.

The organization and execution of the tournaments was excellent!

The BEAM Bots enjoyed every bit of it, congratulate all teams for all they discovered during this season.  I wish all the best to the Bricksters and all the other teams going to the States!!!

Coach Clemmons

>>> Bricksters <[log in to unmask]> 11/19/2012 10:03 AM >>>
To the Haymarket tournaments' Director, MCs, volunteers, judges, referees, Drama group, dancers and everyone involved,  a big THANK YOU.

The organization and execution of the tournaments was excellent!

The Bricksters enjoyed every bit of it, congratulate all teams for all they discovered during this season and wish all the best to the teams going to the States (... see you there :-) )

Coach Victor