Glue is not allowed in FIRST LEGO League per rule #4

http://www.firstlegoleague.org/sites/default/files/Challenge/SeniorSolutions/FLL2012SENIORSOLUTIONSChallengeAnchors.pdf

4 – EQUIPMENT
o Exception 1: You may reference a paper list to keep track of robot programs.
o Exception 2: LEGO string and tubing may be cut to length.
o Exception 3: Marker may be used only in hidden areas, for ownership identification.
o Exception 4: Carts, trays, and boxes may be used for hand-transport and storage, off the table only.

Also, to the best of my knowledge, there LEGO does not manufacture glue. I called LEGO Education to confirm and they were not aware of LEGO ever manufacturing glue.

Best of Luck,
Bill