I can recommend Lego Education.

Here is a link to the spare parts but you must check the whole site.

http://www.legoeducation.us/eng/characteristics/productType~LEGO%20Spare%20Parts

One thing you will discover is that it is poorly organized and things will not be where you would expect them.

As an example this Technic Beam Frame Pack is not listed in spare parts.

http://www.legoeducation.us/eng/product/technic_beam_frame_pack/2511