Coaches,

The Locust Grove Middle School Exhibition Tournament is scheduled to run from 1300 - 1500 on the 26th.  Registration is 1230 - 1250 at the door (You will see the FLL desk).  I have all teams who plan on attending pre-registered.  If anyone else is interested in competing or attending ( observing FLL or FTC) please let me know.  Vendors will be onsite for food and drinks.

Directions:

From 95 North / South

Take exit 130 towards Culpeper.
Stay on Route 3 until Route 20 and make a Left onto Route 20. (This is in Orange County)
Stay on Route 20 until the red light at Flat Run Rd make a RIGHT.
The school is on the LEFT and there will be parking in the first lot on the RIGHT and the second on the RIGHT.

6368 Flat Run  Locust Grove, VA 22508

The team vs. team (Tables) schedule will be available at the school.  This event is an FTC competition so you will be able to attend / see the event during our tournament with breaks.

My phone number if you have any issues: 540.840.6848 or shoot me an email.  See you at the tournament!!!

Coach Guilder.