Hello FLL Teams,

We want to thank all the teams that have graciously donated gently used LEGO bricks
and field set-up kits to the Sparky 384 LEGO drive project.  It wonderful that so many
of you want to help inspire an interest in Science and Technology in young children.

If your team would like to participate, it isn't too late.  Sparky is still collecting LEGOs, field
set-up kits and 15 x 15 inch base plates for underserved schools in Virginia.  We are putting
together Junior FIRST LEGO League (Jr.FLL) kits, with the LEGO donations, for teams that
otherwise couldn't participate in FIRST.

To participate in this LEGO drive, please send us an email and we'll work out the details.
Many thanks for helping us "spark" a lifelong interest in STEM in young children that may not
otherwise have the opportunity.

Regards,
Sparky 384, FIRST Robotics Team
J.R. Tucker High School