We have a fun opportunity for FLL and Jr. FLL teams to display one of our FIRST Core Values -- "we share our experiences with others..."

DATE:  Saturday, March 23
EVENT:  Girl Scouts Day
LOCATION:  Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum Udvar Hazy Center --Chantilly, VA

EVENT SCHEDULE:
    9:00 am to 10:00 am -- Set-up Period
    10:00 am to 3:00 pm -- Exhibit Period
    3:00 pm to 3:30 pm -- Clean-up Period

Teams can volunteer for 1 to 2 one-hour shifts.  Although it would be great to have the entire team participate at this event, it is not required for all team members to be present for their team's exhibit.  At least 2 team members and 1 team coach or parent chaperone should be available during the team's volunteer shift.  To sign up your team as a volunteer exhibitor for VA/DC FLL, go to: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/4090E48ABA62CA02-flljr

Benefits of volunteering as a VA/DC FLL exhibitor includes...
-- $15 museum parking fee is waived for volunteer FLL/Jr. FLL teams
Note: Public transportation is not available at this museum site.  Carpooling is highly recommended.  Arrangements must be set-up in advance in order to get this parking fee waiver.  Contact [log in to unmask] for details.
-- $5 discounted rate for volunteer FLL/Jr. FLL team members and their families at the Airbus IMAX Theater and Pulseworks flight simulators.
-- Enjoy the other event exhibits and museum displays before and after your volunteer shift.
-- Volunteer students can earn community service hours as exhibitors for this event.

For specific questions regarding this event, send an email to: [log in to unmask]
For general information about this event, go to: http://www.gscnc.org/nasm.html
For information about this museum, go to: http://airandspace.si.edu/udvarhazy/

Thank you for supporting VA/DC FLL.

Angie Fontanilla