Hello FLL Coaches and teams,

I have a few exciting opportunities coming up for teams to showcase FLL!
Even if only a few team members can attend, that is great!

1.  Saturday, April 27th - Robotics Open House and Play Day
Douglas Wilder Middle School - Richmond, VA  10 am - 2 pm

The Wolverine Robotics team is hosting a fun robotics open house/play day to showcase all the FIRST programs, so are looking for an FLL team(s) to come and have fun!!  Your team (or even a few members) can come for the entire time or for a shift.  Please bring your robot and any display materials.
For more information or to sign-up, please contact Janet Nowlin at [log in to unmask]

2.  Saturday, May 4th - Jr.FLL Expo and Program Showcase
Science Museum of Virginia - Richmond, VA
Morning Expo:  9 am - 12:30 pm
Afternoon Expo:  1:00 - 4:00 pm

Please come be part of the Jr.FLL Expo by showcasing FLL.  Bring a few team members and your robot for a morning or afternoon of fun!
Please contact me at [log in to unmask]

3.  Saturday, May 11th - Science Museum -  Robotics Exhibit Opening
Science Museum of Virginia - Richmond, VA
Morning shift:  9 am - 1 pm
Afternoon shift:  1 pm - 5 pm

A new Robotics exhibit is opening at the Science Museum and we have been invited to showcase FIRST.  Bring a few team members and your robot and come for a morning or afternoon of fun!  Please contact me if your team is interested.

Many thanks for considering these great opportunities to showcase FLL!!

Sally Sylvester
Senior Mentor Virginia