There is a table in Prince William County up for Auction current bid is $1

http://www.publicsurplus.com/sms/auction/view?auc=928583

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 8:59 PM, Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello FLL Teams,

I have just gotten word of an FLL table looking for a good home in Richmond.
Free to good home... see below for details....

I have a  table that was built expressly for LEGO field mats. It  is available (free) to anyone that can make arrangements to pick it up.
It is in excellent shape, extremely sturdy and the perfect height for working with FLL.   It is quite heavy and will require a truck to transporr

It is located in the Richmond area..
Please contact me ASAP at [log in to unmask]  if you are interested.

M.B. McGeorge