Hi Everyone!

The Center for Creative Arts in Glen Allen is hosting evening robotic camps for youth ages 9-14.  I am a former FLL coach and current FTC coach and FLL judge/head ref in the Richmond regionals  that has been running these camps for 4 years now.  We teach from the ground up for newcomers and also run a combo newcomers and intermediate/advanced camp in July for those just starting out as well as those who want to learn more advanced techniques and be further challenged with the NXT.

We build multiple robots throughout the week - learning how to build attachments and utilize sensors and programming to accomplish tasks and have a final presentation on Friday for all friends/relatives who want to see their final products.

Camps are being held the weeks of

  June 24th (there are three spots still available so it is not too late for this camp)

  July 22nd and

  August 5th

  from 4:30 -7:30pm at the Center for Creative Arts, 4825 Pouncey Tract Rd  Glen Allen, VA 23059
(804) 360-2687.

Your teachers include myself and members of the former Mindstormers FLL team who, in their two years one Overall Richmond Regional

Champs, Project Award, Second place Robot Performance award and advanced to States both years.  They currently are members of the

award winning 3 Dudes with Attitude FTC Virginia State Inspire Award Winners (2010-2011) and World Championship participants as well as

multiple regional awards for the past 4 years.

We would love to have you come learn and play with us!

Feel free to email me at [log in to unmask] to get more information or go to the center4creativearts.org.  The Center also offers

a few daytime robotic camps, please contact the center regarding those camps as they are run by different teachers.

Have a great summer!

Julie Eberheim

Coach FTC team 3599 3 Dudes With Attitude