Hi,

Are there any FTC teams taking kids closer to Ashburn? My son will be
joining high school this year and is hoping to join one.

I would love to start an FTC team, but a bit apprehensive  being new to FTC
and I already am coaching an FLL team privately. If there are any like
minded parents/volunteers please let me know so that we can start a new
team.

Thanks,
Purna

--