Hi!

I am coach Julie and my FTC team is 3 Dudes With Attitude!

We are currently looking for highly enthusiastic high schoolers and middle schoolers who want to play with the bigger bots! We are looking for boys  and girls  who have worked with the NXT robot, understand the FIRST robotics competition and have the desire to work on more complex robotic designs, engineering and programming.

We are a community based team that work out of my garage in Mechanicsville, VA near Virginia Center Commons.  We are NOT tied to any school and welcome members from public, private and home schools.

We are a hard working team and our hard work has paid off with many regional and state awards and even a spot at the World Competition!

Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you are interested in learning more about our team or would like to set up a time to interview with the team.

PLEASE pass this email on if you know someone who might be interested in joining our team!

We work hard and have a blast doing it!

Regards,

Coach Julie

3 Dudes With Attitude team 3599