On 8/28/2013 4:02 PM, Dean Dedicatoria2 wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
 I would recommend 4-H. Get with your local 4-H agent and talk to them about your situation. They regularly deal with these types of issues.   You may have to start a 4-H club and be chartered (not a very hard thing to do).  4-H is also one of the partners of FLL and they have a free on-line tutorial program that teaches kids basic NXT programming.  Google "Fire 4-H Robotics".
 Good luck

  The agent will gladly help you.