You can mix things up, but this was the sheet we used. It was very
important to me that the student fill out their side and the parent fill
out their side. We had one application where a parent filled out the entire
thing, and we did not even consider that application.  I need students who
want to work and be willing, with all the research & prep that goes the
skit portion of the competition, to write a little paragraph/story for
enter into the group.  I also wanted a balance of students who said they
were leaders with kids who were more backstage kind of personalities & to
balance the creative with the serious type so that's why we asked about
those attributes.
Good luck finding great team members,
Brandy