Thanks to all who pointed out Game Update 19 which directly addresses Model
Damage.  I apologize for causing confusion.  I guess that I got too caught
up in the idea of delayed effects of damage, and forgot to review the
updates, even though Update 19 has been out for over a week already....

As stated in Game Update 19, teams will NOT get a call of Model Damage for
damage to the Obstacles mission models.

As also stated in Update 19, the fragility of these models is a variable
that teams should expect and design for.  A strategy that relies upon a
mission model breaking in a particular way is not a very robust strategy.
 Teams should not expect that the Obstacle models at tournaments will break
exactly the same as they do during practices.

Steve Scherr
VA/DC FLL Referee Advisor