There is an FLL Consent and Release form that is required of all participants at FLL tournaments. It does not address participation in your team, per se, but rather participation in the tournament activities. These forms need to be submitted at the tournament registration desks in November. The form will be posted on the VADCFLL website sometime soon.

Ralph