 From: VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 12:41 AM
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Tables at the Tournament

Tables and field setup kits are provided at all official VA/DC FLL tournaments.

In fact, teams *may not* bring tables or mats--there isn't extra room for them.  There's no reason to bring the mission models from your field kits either--they might be mistaken for ours.

All you need to bring are:
Team members and a coach or responsible adult
The robot, attachments, batteries, etc.  (most teams bring the computer and cable, too)
Materials/props for your Project presentation
A great attitude
Lunch money or lunch materials
Signed consent forms for all team members and coaches

You'll see some other tips about good things to bring later in the season through discussions on this list.

Steve Scherr
VA/DC FLL
Referee Advisor

Silly question...