Nari,

I actually called Lego Education about buying additional licenses because I
didn't know about the FIRST policy, and the gentleman I got on the phone
simply asked if I'd bought the software through FIRST. When I said yes, he
said we could download it to all the kids' computers. I pointed out that it
didn't say so in any of the license documentation that came with the
software and he just replied: "Yeah, I know..."

I wasn't smart enough to ask about potential update problems but that is
the response we got.

Best,

Haydee