Corporations can provide donations to schools as tax free, see regulation:

The IRS allows you to claim a deduction for the donations you make to qualified organizations. These organizations include more than just charities and will include any school district program that does not operate for profit and is solely supported by state and local governments.
Introduction

The IRS allows you to claim a deduction for the donations you make to qualified organizations. These organizations include more than just charities and will include any school district program that does not operate for profit and is solely supported by state and local governments. When you fill out your tax return this year, you can include all contributions you make to these schools as a deductible charitable contribution.

Amount of deduction

The amount you can deduct is equal to the value of all cash and property you donate to the school district programs. The federal tax law permits you to use any reasonable valuation method for most property contributions as long as it assesses a value that relates to the price a willing buyer would pay for identical property in the open market.

For example, if you donate used clothing to the school, the IRS suggests that you refer to the price a local thrift shop charges for similar clothing in comparable condition. However, if you donate property not commonly sold to consumers, such as a piece of art, you may need to consult an appraiser.