Fellow coaches,

Our zip line tower keeps coming undone. The little Velcro thingies whose name I'm blanking on right now keep detaching from each other and the tower leans in from the tension in the zip line, even though we're trying to keep the arm horizontal for proper tension.
I have gone through two sets of the Velcro things and tried taping the outside to the wall with packing tape.

I'm wondering if anyone is running into the same problem and whether you have any suggestions. Would duct tape work better? Can I try drilling a couple of screw through the beams that are supposed to be stuck to the wall without running the risk of having them disintegrate?

Thank you,

Haydee