Bummer.  I couldn't even get help from lowes for a discount or tax exempt status for the Girl Scout Robotics team.  Kept getting different answers from various people at the Customer Service Desk.

Wish I had gone to Home Depot first.  I already purchased at Lowes & built our table.

Christina
Sent from my iPad