From: Stephen Scherr <[log in to unmask]>
To: Anant Narayanan <[log in to unmask]>,VADCFLL-L <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] eV3 Firmware Upgrade

Nari,

Certainly, not.  Any feature of the EV3 software is okay, and data logging sounds like an excellent tool.

I disagree with the statement: "The implied and express prohibitions of the past (Labview) have (unintentionally?) been swept away..."

If you only meant that there are now more easy-to-use functions in newer, allowable software tools, then I misunderstood.

Steve