We plastered the side of the wall and the side brace of the tower with so
much of the velcro that it was hanging over the edges of that side brace of
the tower, wrapped it around the ends where it was hanging over and have
not had any problems with it. I worked with another coach and she did the
same and as far as I know she has not had issues either.  Once the velcro
pieces snapped together it was solid. I think where someone said before, or
it may have been in the instructions, put way more than you think you need,
make sure every single part of it is covered and it works fine.